Overview

Well, we created this page to keep anyone and everyone who is interested in the behind the scenes of our wedding up to date with what is going on. So thanks for stopping by, don't forget to bookmark this page and visit it frequently because once the ball starts rollin...there's no stoppin!

Don't forget to check out the "official" website for all the final details & more information:

http://www.crystalnnick.com/

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Should it be this easy?

Ok so I know that I have a lot more things to do, and a lot of time left to do them in, but I am beginning to wonder..should it be this easy? I mean really. I know what flowers we are using, where we are going to get them from (fake, but look SUPER real), I am getting my dress tomorrow, the flower girl dresses are picked out,the ringbearer tuxes are picked out, centerpiece/favors are taken care of (except for ordering all of them & the etching), & the poem is written.
I am pretty sure on the bridesmaid dresses, food is pretty well taken care of (meeting next week to discuss it more in detail), photog & video (meeting next weekend) but am pretty sure we will go through them, cake (still have to do that, but know what we want it to look like), know what invitations. Nick and I go the 27th (of OCTOBER) to see tux options for him and his mens. We already have our wedding rings (got them a few months ago).

I mean not to sound crazy, but most of the stuff is taken care of already or being taken care of within the next week/month.


So it makes me wonder...if it seems this easy...what am I forgetting? and...if it seems to be this easy now, how's it really going to play out when it gets closer? It should make it as little stress as possible right? Let's hope so, otherwise why am I trying so hard to get this all done now!! :)

No comments: