Overview

Well, we created this page to keep anyone and everyone who is interested in the behind the scenes of our wedding up to date with what is going on. So thanks for stopping by, don't forget to bookmark this page and visit it frequently because once the ball starts rollin...there's no stoppin!

Don't forget to check out the "official" website for all the final details & more information:

http://www.crystalnnick.com/

Friday, September 14, 2007

AMAZING DEAL!!

Wow, did I surprise myself today! I was taking a break from the homework, and was searching on amazon for really nothing. I decided I would try and find something for an idea of what to get Nick for my gift to him (b/c I had NO idea). I am searching, and then all of a sudden it hits me- I'll get him a .... (suspense-you'll have to wait until the wedding, I can't give everything away!-but keep reading) So I'm looking through the items, and there are some really good sales going on. I find one I like and add it to the cart, but it's a little too expensive for right now so it will just have to sit there, and I go back to looking..LOW AND BEHOLD... a couple more pages of searching and I find the *PERFECT* one. The style, the colors, the PRICE, everything was right. So I put it in my cart it's on sale for $89.99 FROM...drum roll.........................$475!!!!! I couldn't believe it! Trust me people, if it was any more than $99 I wasn't buying it, I just can't see paying that much for a .... (ooo- I bet you really want to know now :p) So it's in my cart and I go to check out and I get 20% (& they rounded up to the nearest dollar amount- $18!!) off the sale price b/c of another sale that's going on! So I got it for $71.99!!!! I saved $403.01, and I didn't have to pay shipping because the order was over $25!! I think this is THE best deal I have EVER gotten in my entire life!

So that's my story of SUPER savings, what a rush! I feel like I stole it!!!

No comments: