Overview

Well, we created this page to keep anyone and everyone who is interested in the behind the scenes of our wedding up to date with what is going on. So thanks for stopping by, don't forget to bookmark this page and visit it frequently because once the ball starts rollin...there's no stoppin!

Don't forget to check out the "official" website for all the final details & more information:

http://www.crystalnnick.com/

Friday, September 21, 2007

Dress & More

Well I got a call on Thursday saying that both my headpiece and dress are in and I have to come pick it up in 5-7 business days. What happens if I don't? I already paid for it, so what?! (Yea, I'm feeling a little sassy tonight) I haven't called them back, I should probably do that tomorrow and go down on this Thursday to pick it up, so hopefully the plan will work out like that. It actually caught me by surprise because when I ordered it the lady said it wouldn't be in until almost Thanksgiving. So I was like great! Because if I have it here, guess what I am going to be wearing 24/7?! Or at least gwaking at, which wouldn't be good considering we have two dogs which shed like it was going out of style!! (I've started collecting it to spin, and will be taking orders for dog scarfs, hats, & sweaters, etc.-JUST JOKING!!)

Tomorrow is the day the girls come up and meet each other (all but Michelle in AZ-she's here in spirit though), so that is exciting. I was just working on the food for it, but it's late and dark and I'm a baby...I kept hearing a thumping and the dog started to growl so I hightailed it out of the kitchen and am now ready for bed. :) I still hear the thumping, but it's not as scarey up here with Nick in the next room (even if he is sleeping). Yes, I'm a scaredy cat of the things that go bump in the night.

I'll be sure to check in tomorrow and let you know how that went.

No comments: