Overview

Well, we created this page to keep anyone and everyone who is interested in the behind the scenes of our wedding up to date with what is going on. So thanks for stopping by, don't forget to bookmark this page and visit it frequently because once the ball starts rollin...there's no stoppin!

Don't forget to check out the "official" website for all the final details & more information:

http://www.crystalnnick.com/

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Picked up dress & more..

Thursday mom and I went down to Middletown to pick up my dress. We left the house early so we wouldn't be gone all day. When we got down to David's Bridal it was 10:20 and we walked up to the doors and tugged...but nothing. They don't open until 11:00. (Maybe we should have checked that before going down, lol) So we went to Burlington and wasted some time there. I went and picked up my dress, which being a dreamer, thought it would fit PERFECTLY! Of course it didn't, and so I will have to have alterations done (which I've already scheduled..april 26th). Then we headed back home stopping in Wurtsboro for lunch. Lunch was good, and right across from the dinner there was a little bridal store "Crystal Vision Bridal Shoppe" or something like that. Of course we went in after lunch....mom tried on a BUNCH of dresses-some for her and some for me (so I could see bridesmaid dresses). We had a lot of fun, and by the time we left and got home it was 4:30! So much for not spending the whole day down there, huh? It was fun though!! And my dress is "home". It's at Nick's mom's because my closet is too short for it!!

No comments: