Overview

Well, we created this page to keep anyone and everyone who is interested in the behind the scenes of our wedding up to date with what is going on. So thanks for stopping by, don't forget to bookmark this page and visit it frequently because once the ball starts rollin...there's no stoppin!

Don't forget to check out the "official" website for all the final details & more information:

http://www.crystalnnick.com/

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's the FINAL COUNTDOWN!

I don't know how many final countdowns before this I've said that, but really this time it is! I just thought I'd swing by mom's to post what is going on this week quickly before running off to pick up my dress.

So today:
Going to Middletown to pick up my dress at DB and have my veils steamed or whatever they do to them. FINGERS CROSSED IT FITS PERFECT!!! (otherwise I don't know what will happen)

After getting the dress running a few errands to make sure that I have everything needed for Saturday and for Friday night when the girls stay over.
Finish the "C"

Thursday:
Honesdale to get a spray tan because sun tanning is a big no-no when pregnant (and when not). Then dropping stuff off at the hall, going to Terry's to pick more stuff up to take over.
Nick and the guys are going to Binghamton to try on and pick up their tuxes. Steven & Rachel (Nick's brother and his sister-in-law) are arriving in Newburgh.

Friday:
Bringing over any remaining stuff. Decorating.
Boys run to Binghamton to pick up the last minute items:chairs and helium tank
Write notes for the caterer
Rehearsal & Dinner
SLEEEEEEP (I'll try)

Saturday:
Rise and shine early! Hair appointments begin at 8am sharp
Pictures at 1:30
Wedding at 3:00
Cocktails
Eat at 4:30
P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!!

Sunday:
Finish cleaning up the hall
Return items to binghamton
Drop dogs and cat off at parents'
Last minute packing and checking of suitcases for honeymoon

Monday:
3:00AM leave for JFK
9:30AM plane leaves for Dominican Republic



and the rest...well is soon to be history. Of course I could have gone into more detail on each item but I'll spare you the insanity that we are beginning to feel. :)

No comments: