Overview

Well, we created this page to keep anyone and everyone who is interested in the behind the scenes of our wedding up to date with what is going on. So thanks for stopping by, don't forget to bookmark this page and visit it frequently because once the ball starts rollin...there's no stoppin!

Don't forget to check out the "official" website for all the final details & more information:

http://www.crystalnnick.com/

Thursday, June 5, 2008

9 DAYS!!!

Sorry that it has been AWHILE since I have been on here. At the house we only have dial up which annoys the crap out of me, thus making my internet experiences minimal. Anyways though, a lot has happened and I'll try to catch you up. (I'll keep try to keep the details short too)

Dress:
I had my fitting and guess what!!! IT WAS TIGHT! Yes ma'ams and sirs. They are letting it out 1 INCH! I never thought that was going to happen, because when I went to pick it up (when I first got it) I was FREAKING- saying that they should have ordered me a size smaller; they just wanted me to waste more money on alterations...well now I'm glad they didn't. I had my fitting a week ago yesterday and don't pick up my dress until the 11th, so keep the fingers crossed that everything will be A-OKAY!!! I'm sure it will be.

Flowers:
Nick and I went this Tuesday to pick up the flowers and they are really nice. BUT... (of course there is a but) we were 4 corsages short, and the centerpieces were WAY too small. So Wednesday I ran to Binghamton picked up more hydrangeas and dropped them off to the lady who is doing the flowers for the corsages. The centerpieces I am just going to do myself. So that is what I was supposed to be doing today, but I probably won't get it done until tomorrow. Along with that I am going to be working on a "C" sign to go on the fireplace. (hard to explain. If all goes well, you'll see it, if not, then I'll try to explain what I tried creating)


There really is a lot more to write but I'm going to cut it short for now, because I have to get going home soon. (I'm at Nick's parent's)

No comments: