Overview

Well, we created this page to keep anyone and everyone who is interested in the behind the scenes of our wedding up to date with what is going on. So thanks for stopping by, don't forget to bookmark this page and visit it frequently because once the ball starts rollin...there's no stoppin!

Don't forget to check out the "official" website for all the final details & more information:

http://www.crystalnnick.com/

Saturday, February 16, 2008

So long...

It has been such a long time since I posted last, or at least it feels like it. Not much has happened in terms of the wedding, but some so I'll spill on that...In an earlier post I mentioned that we ordered all the vases for the centerpieces/favors and well THEY CAME! It was on a day when I was sick and Terry had taken me to the doctors. When we got back there were these HUGE packages sitting OUTSIDE in the RAIN!!! So we had to carry them in, and they were HEAVY!! Since then though they have been sitting on the porch. This weekend/week I have make it a priority to go through them and look at each one to make sure non are broken. What else???

Oh- Nikki called about the flowers; she has them all at her house and wanted me to come look at them. I went and looked at them and we are pretty satisfied with them. We need to make some minor changes to the flowers she got, but overall I think it is going to work out just fine :)

This week I have to get my butt in gear and call the caterer to let him know the menu choices we have decided upon. I was supposed to do it sometime in Jan/Feb. so I'm not late on that, but getting close.

Other than that we are just at a stand still with the wedding until our income tax checks come in, then we should be on the ball and rolling again. (kinda hard to do things without the money there...teehee)

No comments: