Overview

Well, we created this page to keep anyone and everyone who is interested in the behind the scenes of our wedding up to date with what is going on. So thanks for stopping by, don't forget to bookmark this page and visit it frequently because once the ball starts rollin...there's no stoppin!

Don't forget to check out the "official" website for all the final details & more information:

http://www.crystalnnick.com/

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Invitations

So I was down to mom's and we were talking about the time of the wedding, and I went to check to see if I could find the proof of the invitations on DB website to settle the problem. Well I checked and it said that they were shipped out and delivered on 1/31/08! I freaked because I didn't have any invitations at my house. I didn't see any *new* boxes on the porch. Please understand that on our porch we had several large boxes full of the vases for the centerpieces/favors that were delivered, but be hadn't had time to go through to make sure everything was ok. So I freaked and called UPS and they told me I would have to contact DB. I forgot about it for the night because Nick and I went bowling with Jen and Heath. Then the next morning I woke up and went down stairs....the box WAS there, BUT it was under one of the boxes with the vases in it. The UPS guy must have picked up the one box and put it there then put the box back on top. ( I know this because we got the vases BEFORE we got the invitations) So I spent all day Sunday assembling them and getting them ready for when we start to address them, which we will probably get to very shortly since the time is ticking away!!!

No comments: