Overview

Well, we created this page to keep anyone and everyone who is interested in the behind the scenes of our wedding up to date with what is going on. So thanks for stopping by, don't forget to bookmark this page and visit it frequently because once the ball starts rollin...there's no stoppin!

Don't forget to check out the "official" website for all the final details & more information:

http://www.crystalnnick.com/

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

"Shopping"

So it's 7:32 and Nick went to bed about an hour ago. Yes 6:30pm-he has to wake up at 3am, so I can't really blame him. But that leaves me awake with nothing to do... Well, I could do homework or... I could do wedding stuff. I chose the latter. I was online and found an awesome deal on the bridesmaid's gifts. I'm so excited. I bet you can't guess where I got them from...AMAZON! (of course) But seriously, I wanted the girls to be as matchy matchy as possible, and I wanted to get them something nice, but every place I looked was too expensive. Then I hit the jackpot! I can't disclose what they are because the girls read the site.

So now I'm "shopping" or should say browsing for reception and ceremony details trying to get ideas so I can show Nick tomorrow or sometime to see what he thinks. And I've been hunting for flower girl and ring bearer gifts, which I think I might have figured out what to get them. I know it's early to be doing all this, but if we can get it out of the way now it's one less thing to worry about later. (that's become my mantra) I am thinking backpacks with their names embroidered. I thought it was practical and cute (because you can choose different colors, and any little kid with a backpack is adorable). But I have to see what the posse thinks about it, because not everyone thinks what I think is cute or a good idea. We'll see...

I'm off to "shopping" again, wish me luck!!

No comments: