Overview

Well, we created this page to keep anyone and everyone who is interested in the behind the scenes of our wedding up to date with what is going on. So thanks for stopping by, don't forget to bookmark this page and visit it frequently because once the ball starts rollin...there's no stoppin!

Don't forget to check out the "official" website for all the final details & more information:

http://www.crystalnnick.com/

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

199

I was getting ready for bed, and going through my ritual of compulsive email checking when I happened to notice my countdown to the wedding on my igoogle page. 199 days left. Finally under the 200 mark! I can't believe it!! Next big marker is 150. Nothing really special about it except for the number sticks in my head. It's coming, and keeps coming faster and faster. We are pretty well set though. I am ordering the bridesmaid dresses either Thursday or Friday this week so they will be all set. Once the holidays are over Nick and I are going to check out tuxes, and from then on it's all the little details that have to be taken care of, but are already well thought out and accounted for (for the most part). Smooooooooth sailin :)

Just thought I'd share my moment of excitement and pure love with everyone! I truly am the luckiest girl alive!! :)

No comments: