Overview

Well, we created this page to keep anyone and everyone who is interested in the behind the scenes of our wedding up to date with what is going on. So thanks for stopping by, don't forget to bookmark this page and visit it frequently because once the ball starts rollin...there's no stoppin!

Don't forget to check out the "official" website for all the final details & more information:

http://www.crystalnnick.com/

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Times-a-flyin!

We finally hit below the 75 day mark. I shouldn't say finally, because it has been going pretty fast. And good news...We FINALLY received our income tax refunds! Now the wedding planning can continue. Which it has. We ordered the groomsmen gifts, and I ordered the calla lilies needed for my bouquet as well as the reception. Mailed a check to the dj, photog. & videog, and am holding onto one for the "florist". (Which reminds me that I should call her). I was looking at my calendar yesterday at school and noticed that I need to get my butt going with these invitations. We should have them mailed out between April 19-May 3, because that's 6-8 weeks before the wedding. HOLY MOLY, huh??

No comments: