Overview

Well, we created this page to keep anyone and everyone who is interested in the behind the scenes of our wedding up to date with what is going on. So thanks for stopping by, don't forget to bookmark this page and visit it frequently because once the ball starts rollin...there's no stoppin!

Don't forget to check out the "official" website for all the final details & more information:

http://www.crystalnnick.com/

Friday, December 7, 2007

Jewelry!!!

So I had my lia sophia party a couple weeks ago, and got the jewelry on Wednesday. The whole reason for me having the party was to get my bridal jewelry (or at least necklace) for free or $20. I opted to pay the $20 and use my credit for other jewelry, but that is neither here nor there. Because I'm very anal about appearances, and matching I of course had to try it on with my dress. OF COURSE!! ;) Today I went down to Pat and Terry's and got my dress out, put everything on (minus the veils) and I must say...WOW I'M ONE HOT LADY!!:p I love the necklace with the dress. The earings, well they work, but I have my eye on ones that match the necklace a little better. So want to see what necklace I'm talking about???!!!

Here you go....


The necklace and earings are what I have. SOOOOO gorgeous in real life!!!! I love it! :)

No comments: