Overview

Well, we created this page to keep anyone and everyone who is interested in the behind the scenes of our wedding up to date with what is going on. So thanks for stopping by, don't forget to bookmark this page and visit it frequently because once the ball starts rollin...there's no stoppin!

Don't forget to check out the "official" website for all the final details & more information:

http://www.crystalnnick.com/

Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Dress

I went dress shopping on Monday (the 13th) with Terry (Nick's mom) and I thought it'd be so easy, go there try on dresses and bam that's the one. Well it sort of went like that. I got there with my list & tried on I think 3 or 4 from it. I knocked out a few in no time, and some without even putting them on, then decided I wanted to try dress A and dress B which were shown on a mannequins. Here's where it got sticky. I try dress A on and was floored; I loved it!! But I figured I might as well try dress B just to see what it looks like (never should have done that). I put that one on and... I loved it! lol. So the next 45 minutes was spent walking around in each dress, trying them on and off, and finally I decided to go with my first impression of both; I went with dress A. Although it wasn't as easy as I thought it was going to be, I still had A LOT of fun & can't wait to go pick it up around Thanksgiving!!!!!!!

We are trying to get as much as we can done now, so that the months before aren't insane & I'll be able to focus on school more than the wedding (at least in theory that's how it is supposed to work). I'm super excited, & Nick- he's playing it cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Crystal! Where in PA are you planning on getting married? Can't wait to see your dress!! I bet it's beautiful.

Aunt Miss